Pineapple and Progesterone

One girl's struggles to come to grips with considering herself "infertile"

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm tired

I worked hard in graduate school and I work hard at my job. I'm only 33 but I'm tired. Life shouldn't be so difficult. I got another BFN this morning after a 3rd FET. What the heck is wrong with me? The doc seems to think that 9 wasted embryos is still within the statistical 30% probability of one of them sticking. What a load of crap. There's something up with the embryos themselves or I am not a good vessel somehow. Well, there's only a few left in the liquid nitrogen anyway, so we'll have killed 13 embryos and about $20K with absolutely nothing to show for it. If anything, we've gone back to 2005 when we thought everything would work (indeed, I stimulated very well this year and they made a lot of embryos to play with) to having most likely to go through more testing. I didn't even get a chemical pregnancy - even a little glimmer of hope that this is not all for naught. blah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home